The Trust is required to publish certain information on our website. These requirements are set out by the Department for Education within the Academies Financial Handbook and the Trust's Funding Agreement and Supplementary Funding Agreement with the ESFA.
Members, Trustees and Governors
The structure and remit of:
Also see the links above for the names of chairs of each board or committee, and contact details and terms of office for all members, trustees and governors who have served the Trust in the past 12 months and members/trustees/governors' terms of office.
- Admission arrangements including open days, the application process and entry requirements
- Admissions policy
- Ashton Sixth Form College was last inspected by Ofsted in February 2020 and received a judgement of Outstanding in all areas. For more information click here.
- Click here to see our most recent performance information as published by the Department for Education.
- Ashton Sixth Form College offers a wide range of courses. Click here for more information.
Policies and documents
- Admissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information Policy
- Equality Statement
- Fees Policy
- Privacy Notice
- SEN Report
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Minutes of Meetings
These documents cover information relating to the way the Trust is governed and how decisions are made. In some instances information from the Trust board and committee minutes will be exempt from disclosure where it contains personal information, information that may damage the commercial interests of the Trust or that may threaten the health and safety of specific individuals. Copies of minutes can be requested by emailing email@example.com.